Friday, September 23, 2011

[ANNOUNCEMENT] Releases & Delays

Hello All,

I'm sorry for the delay in releases. I've had to take care of some personal business lately.

As of now:

MGX 60 - Translation complete
Amagami EX Special - Typeset
Amgami Kaoru - Translation Pending

Yuzu

09/29/11 - 1222 PST

__________________________________________

Hey guys,

I just wanted to let you all know that Amagami - Kaoru will be re-starting in Japan as of today. Hopefully we will receive a copy of the raws soon so we can bring it to you. From the previous post, you can see we are in the process of working on the most recent Amagmi Special EX chapter. Additionally, the next chapter of MGX should be coming out some time this weekend, as well.

Now for a bit of a downer. I had some vacation time I had planned a while back that I will be taking this weekend. Unfortunately, that means that current Amagami Special EX chapter won't hit typeset immediately after cleaning. On top of which, there may be a delay in the release of MGX and Amagami - Kaoru if LHI finds raws for us prior to my return.

I just wanted to keep you all updated.

Thank you for your support and patience,


Yuzuyaro and the team

8 comments:

  1. Same, thanks a lot guys, cannot wait to get back into the Amagami series :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. come on yuzu ur killin me! TKT already got MGX out and now ur behind on everything else. losing faith :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yea TKT already out and its not a bad scanlation either. Hope you guys bring better quality

    ReplyDelete
  4. ...and time stands still once again.

    ReplyDelete
  5. some fag released Kaoru too... but I'm not reading that shit, it's full of watermarks

    ReplyDelete
  6. Meh... went ahead and read it anyway, watermarks be damned. If anything, the Aizome scans will only be good for archiving.

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh my god... OH. MY GOD.

    ReplyDelete
  8. that fag released the clean version and took another spinoff series.... are they a big group?

    ReplyDelete