Saturday, August 6, 2011

[COMPLETED RELEASE] MGX (Mysterious Girlfriend X) -- Ch.58

Hello Everyone,

Aizome Scans presents Mysterious Girlfriend X Chapter 58. The team members currently working at Aizome were the same members that brought you the original scanlated release of chapter 58. In order to keep continuity for future releases of this series, the team has decided to release this chapter here.
We have worked together to re-touch the translation, SFX denotations, and scans themselves. We are in the process of working on new techniques and methods to bring you a more enjoyable reading experience.

We hope you enjoy the chapter and look forward to bringing you more in the future.

Thank you,

Yuzu and the team

Download

Kudos - I just wanted to thank one of our readers who gave me some excellent advice on cleaning. You know who you are. Thank you!

9 comments:

  1. thank you for this !

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're welcome. Thanks for your readership ^_^x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm not exactly a regular when it comes to scanlation -- I've always preferred to keep my fingers out of those drama-filled pies.

    But that said, I love MGX, and I know my way around photoshop and manga cleanup if you ever need an extra hand in order to see more MGX released. Thank you for your continued efforts!

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Shadowstich

    I tried to click your name and email you, but it didn't work ^_^x Jump in our irc channel and PM me. We can talk more then.

    @Bloodkay

    Thank you for the compliments. I'm glad you enjoyed the re-release. I'm always looking to learn new techniques to improve both my translation skills and shopping skills. I know working on both will help our team bring you better scanlations.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the new (old?) chapter! Haven't had a chance to read the earlier release so I have no basis for comparison yet. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for the quality release. I was saddened that you left the previous group but very happy to see that you are keeping your high standards to scans and translations. Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Would it be too much to ask if you could host the chapters on multiple file sharing sites? Mediafire is great but it only seems to work about 30% of the time with my shitty ISP.

    It just refuses to download the file and refreshes the page while doing nothing.

    But anyway thanks for the release.

    ReplyDelete
  8. @Anonymous

    I'd heard about this happening before. I'm gonna see what we can do about this before our next release.

    Yuzu

    ReplyDelete
  9. thank you for the chapter ^^

    ReplyDelete